As from the 1st of April 2017 new customs procedures are now in place for pets entering the UK.

All non-EU pet owners must now fill out the Transfer of Residence form (ToR) which can be found here 

Non-EU pets arriving without the above mentioned approved ToR application will be liable to VAT.

Owners/shippers import instructions form here

More information to follow but please get in touch via our contact page for further assistance.

You may have lots of questions about your pet and his/her journey so the more information you can give us the better. If  you need to speak to us about the form or need to talk about other aspects of your pet moving then please email us at or call us on +44 (0) 208 751 6171